Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Long Awaited Update

Dear Pastor and Friend,

A  Blessed New Year!!   That is my prayer for you, your family and church!!

 This past year has been a time of joy, excitement and blessings in our new direction of ministry God has placed us in!! We were little apprehensive about being an Evangelist at the beginning but as the year has progressed and we have allowed God to use us we have seen Him do some amazing works. God has used us to strengthen, encourage and revive both churches and pastors. We have had precious souls baptized and filled with the Holy Ghost. The Gifts of the Spirit have been present. The number of Verified miracles in many of the revivals is numerous. In one revival. On one night, SEVEN verified miracles occurred!! I have preached only Biblical truths and doctrine….and will continue to do so.

Lynn and I have personally been greatly blessed in this endeavor. We were blessed to have all of our needs met.  At the end of September we traveled North to Louisville to begin a week of revival and then on to GC. I began experiencing a problem in my right eye. Determined I was going to have revival I gave the situation over to God. We especially enjoyed GC because on the last night, a young lady, grand daughter of the pastor where we held revival, accepted our invitation to attend GC with us. On Friday evening, in the back of the convention center she raised her hands and was immediately filled with the Holy Ghost. We held another fantastic revival after GC and then returned to begin another revival in Louisville. It was then I felt I needed to go to the emergency room for my eye problem. They diagnosed it as a detached retina. Surgery was immediately scheduled. God had us in the proper place.   The surgery was done by one of the best eye surgeons in Louisville and in the best Hospital. I am recovering wonderfully with vision restored in that eye. Also, all of my hospital bills were paid in full!!  God has surely been present with us all along the way.

We shall continue on ….We shall continue on evangelizing….We shall continue on …. , going where God directs us….

Lastly…Thank you for having us this past year.  It was a blessing and a privilege to have been in revival with you.  

I am asking that you would prayerfully consider scheduling us on your calendar for a weekend or weeks of revival for this new year of 2012. Sis McClary and I would welcome the opportunity to minister in your church again.

Please call , email or text   We are looking forward to hearing from you. I believe 2012 is going to be a great year for the Apostolic church!!  


Kenneth & Lynn McClary
731.439.1891                           www.kennethmcclary@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment